The stretch of road outside of Driftwoods is currently being widened. Please exert caution on some areas that were left without signages by the DPWH.
- Zinnia flowers are ready for the picking
- Check-in guests my harvest pechay and kimchai for their cooking inside their booked casitas.
- Free use of Motocross jumps up to August .
- Calamansi is also free for check in guests.
TENT DISTRIBUTION SCHEME
All tents reservations, be it “pitch your own” or rental tents are placed in designated areas. At the registration, the campers shall choose their tent spot and secure a tent spot number. After choosing, they will pitch their tent on their designated numbered spot. Note that some tent zones are provided with electrical outlets for phone charging and for ease of lighting during the night. They are advised to bring their own extension cords with length of at least 40 meters for their convenience. Tent lots are distributed on a “first-come-first-served” basis.
Some tents areas are provided with water supply. All others may secure their water at the R/C Area or Casita, whichever is nearer. Toilet is at the gym and showers are free of charge. Fish washing is only allowed in the Kitchen, never on the tent zones.
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING FOR CAMPERS
- Off Lotion
- Rechargeable lamps (candles not allowed inside the tent), flashlights, headlamps
- Portable Stove/Barbeque Stove
- Sleeping bags
- Power extension cords.
- Small padlock (to lock the tent zippers)
WE REITERATE SOME PROHIBITIONS FOR YOUR SAFETY
- No hunting
- No littering
- No drugs
- No cutting of flowers and plants
- Gas lamps and candles are not allowed inside the tents. Bring your LED lamps, they are cheaper now. We have LED lights that you can rent in the area for P200.oo per night.
- No fireworks and sky lanterns.
Driftwoods Sports Park is now accepting reservations for the ANCOM 2017 which will be held in Tagaytay City coming April. It is about 7km from the Ancom Venue but we can provide vehicles to taxi delegates to the site on scheduled time.
Explore our website to see our cottages and special rooms.
On a tight budget, we are offering a special offer of P300.00 per day per head by suggesting that you use the facilities bringing your tent or sleeping bags. That means you can sleep on tents and use the showers and restrooms without extra cost to you. To top it all, you are assured of being nestled under natural conditions. A Lodge can also reserve a private area to pitch their tents.
Initially, the WIDOWS SONS have already signified their intention to stay at Driftwoods since it is the best place to be when you are on a motorcycle. Right now, 2 cottages that can accommodate 6 head each is open for reservation. For Tents, the vast area can accommodate even the whole ANCOM.
The mechanics for the MTB training camp is on the works. Be ready for competitive action.