TENT DISTRIBUTION SCHEME
All tents reservations, be it “pitch your own” or rental tents are placed in designated areas. At the registration, the campers shall choose their tent spot and secure a tent spot number. After choosing, they will pitch their tent on their designated numbered spot. Note that some tent zones are provided with electrical outlets for phone charging and for ease of lighting during the night. They are advised to bring their own extension cords with length of at least 40 meters for their convenience. Tent lots are distributed on a “first-come-first-served” basis.
Some tents areas are provided with water supply. All others may secure their water at the R/C Area or Casita, whichever is nearer. Toilet is at the gym and showers are free of charge. Fish washing is only allowed in the Kitchen, never on the tent zones.
SUGGESTED ITEMS TO BRING FOR CAMPERS
- Off Lotion
- Rechargeable lamps (candles not allowed inside the tent), flashlights, headlamps
- Portable Stove/Barbeque Stove
- Sleeping bags
- Power extension cords.
- Small padlock (to lock the tent zippers)
WE REITERATE SOME PROHIBITIONS FOR YOUR SAFETY
- No hunting
- No littering
- No drugs
- No cutting of flowers and plants
- Gas lamps and candles are not allowed inside the tents. Bring your LED lamps, they are cheaper now. We have LED lights that you can rent in the area for P200.oo per night.
- No fireworks and sky lanterns.