We believe that stress can easily be managed when you commune with nature through sports activities. As we enjoy it, we hope that you will too.
To afford your good time, we listed some basic rules and guidelines. If you have any suggestions please visit our reception desk and fill out a form for the suggestion box.
- Safety is always first, please drive safely in our park as there are a lot of children around. On rally events, our marshals shall enforce a different set of rules that will require spectators to stay on designated safe zones.
2) 1 RV, Tent, or Motor Home per site (Check in time is at 2:00 pm; Check out time is at 12 noon) Each pocket campsite rental (P600.00) includes 6 pax inclusive of children. You can add a maximum of 2 extra guests per site. Each guest is charged P100 per night. If you would like a late check-out please check with office prior to 10am.
3) 1 vehicle per site. The park can get crowded if extra vehicles are brought in, this changes depending on how busy we are. If you would like to bring in extra vehicles or have a visitor, please ask at the office.
4) All Dogs must be on a leash. Dogs can approach people who may be afraid of dogs and also conflict with other dogs. Please pick up after your dog, nobody likes a foul foot! There are stations with bags provided.
5) The front gate will be locked at 11 pm each night and re-opened at 6 am. Local traffic will come into our park to party and grille. This disrupts our guests. Locking the gate takes this traffic away and makes for a better stay for registered guests.
6) Garbage cans and recycling bins are strategically located. This makes for a clean park and a safe park. If getting your trash to the bins is an issue please let us know and we will have the grounds crew come and get it, please have it bagged and ready.
7) Wash you car with bucket wash only. It is better for our environment and also helps us cut down on the staggering water bill!
9) Have fun! We feel these rules and guidelines are fair and if followed everyone should have a great stay, if there is something we can do to improve your stay please let us know. We are at work and you are on vacation!